As the world navigates through this time of uncertainty, we understand and share your concerns regarding the COVID-19 / Coronavirus. We’re all in this together and we stand by our promise to treat you like family.
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff above everything else. As a business, we’re open and operating with normal business hours for all departments while also taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a safe and sanitary workplace. As we continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance on how we can help prevent the spread of this virus, we’re taking the following steps to protect our staff and our customers:
While we have always taken pride in cleanliness throughout all of our locations and departments, we’ve implemented more rigorous cleaning efforts in recent weeks. To avoid any potential spreading of the virus and to meet the CDC’s guidelines during this time, we are implementing:
- Regular sanitizing and cleaning throughout all public and staff areas
- Using intensified disinfecting procedures in our repair facilities, both before and after servicing your vehicles
- Encouraging our staff, as always, to practice good hand washing and stressing the the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Encouraging proper social distancing (6 ft. apart) among staff and between staff and customers
- While we love greeting you with a handshake & a smile, we’ve advised our team to suspend any physical contact with guests, which includes handshakes (and high-fives when you find the perfect used car!)
- Encouraging customers to browse vehicles outside on the lot and to utilize our outside tables for conducting business
- Eliminating waiting areas
- Mobilizing certain departments to work remotely to accommodate customers. This may mean longer wait times if you are calling into our stores.
- Encouraging you to visit us online! Our website is an extremely helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and warranty information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We can also be reached by ‘Live Chat’ on our website or by calling 888-558-1417.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19. On behalf of The Auto Connection, we thank you for being a loyal customer. We are dedicated to protecting you, our community and our staff. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain committed to serving your automotive needs through this unprecedented time. We’ll get through this together.
Are you in the market for a reliable used vehicle? As a premier buy here, pay here dealership in Hampton Roads, The Auto Connection helps people in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Richmond, Eastern Shore, Smithfield, Chesapeake and Newport News, VA get the financing they need to drive away in a quality used car, truck, SUV or van. Find out how easy it is to get a quality pre-owned vehicle of your own with buy here, pay here financing from The Auto Connection.
Get the approval process started from home with our easy online application.
Stop by The Auto Connection today and find your teenager driver a perfect used car. Our Virginia locations include Danville, Norfolk, Newport News and Richmond. Get the approval process started from home with our easy online application.