Spring is here. And with it comes warmer weather, outdoor adventures and the national pastime of spring cleaning. While you’re cleaning out your closet, don’t forget to give your quality used car some love, too. Here’s how to spring clean your car like a boss.
- Clean out the trunk and make sure the spare tire is good to go.
- Wash off the winter by getting into every nook and cranny of the car’s exterior, even if it takes extra time—because anything worth doing its worth doing all the way, especially when it comes to spring cleaning your car.
- Car hack: Use cupcake liners in your cup holders to make for easy clean up.
- Shine your hubcaps for a just-pulled-off-the-car-lot look.
- Inspect your windshield wipers and replace if necessary.
- Car Hack: Clean bugs from your car’s grill with dryer sheets…yep it sounds weird, but it works.
- Give your floor mats some love with stain spray and a good wash—remember, these guys take a lot of abuse throughout the year.
- Un-sticky your dashboard with a clean rag and a bit of Goo Gone.
- Prep for spring showers by applying Rain-X to your windows, which helps keep your windshield spotless by repelling water.
Make spring the season of a clean car. Don’t have a car, or looking for a new one? The Auto Connection has a wide selection of over 300 quality used vehicles. And our buy here, pay here program can get you in a car, regardless of your credit history.