Once you’ve decided to buy a used car (great idea, by the way!), you’ll want to make sure you’re an expert car shopper. So, how exactly do you do that? Here’s how.
- Work with a reputable dealership: For a lot of people, used car shopping can feel like a stressful experience. But it doesn’t have to feel that way. Look for such things as thoroughly inspected cars, warranty offers, car history reports and money-back guarantee options. At The Auto Connection, we can provide all of those things and more! In fact, listen to what 35,000 of our happiest customers have to say about choosing us for their used car dealership.
- Avoid common mistakes, such as:
- Not test-driving a car before buying it (more on this below)
- Failing to check a vehicle history report (no worries, Auto Connection will provide a free AutoCheck report for you!)
- Not having a trusted mechanic do a thorough inspection of a car before buying it (we do this as well!)
- Have a test-drive checklist. Of course you’ll want to test drive a used car before you buy it. And while it’s important to make sure the driver’s seat is comfortable and you enjoy driving the car, it’s easy to overlook other important details when you get behind the wheel. Enter the test-drive checklist. This list should include checking such items as: air conditioning, heat, windows, sun/moonroof, radio, trunk space, leg room, seat belts, and horn.
Are you in the market for a reliable used vehicle? As a premier buy here, pay here dealership in Hampton Roads, The Auto Connection helps people in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Richmond, Eastern Shore, Smithfield, Chesapeake and Newport News, VA get the financing they need to drive away in a quality used car, truck, SUV or van. Find out how easy it is to get a quality pre-owned vehicle of your own with buy here, pay here financing from The Auto Connection.
Get the approval process started from home with our easy online application.