We are open and operating with normal business hours for all departments
As the world navigates through this challenging and unprecedented time, we understand and share your concerns regarding the COVID-19 / Coronavirus. As changes or updates are needed for our btusiness, we will keep this page updated to ensure that you can stay informed.
We are open and operating with normal business hours for all departments.
We intend to keep all stores and all departments open, to support your needs for purchasing quality used vehicles and maintenance/repairs on your existing vehicles.
While we have always taken pride in cleanliness throughout all of our locations and departments, to ensure the safety and well-being of our community, customers, and staff, we have implemented rigorous cleaning efforts and other procedures to avoid any potential spreading of the virus and to meet the CDC’s guidelines during this time to include:
- Regular sanitizing and cleaning throughout all public and staff areas
- Encouraging proper social distancing among staff and between staff and customers which means that in order to maintain the 6 feet of distance, we have become a handshake-free environment and might ask you to browse vehicles outside on the lot or utilize outside tables for conducting business
- Using intensified disinfecting procedures in our repair facilities, both before and after servicing your vehicles
- Eliminating waiting areas to avoid close contact and promote social distancing
- Mobilizing certain departments to work remotely to accommodate customers which might mean longer wait times if you are calling into our stores.
Thank you for your business and loyalty. We are committed to protecting you, our community and our staff. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to better serve you during this time. We hope your families stay healthy!