Sometimes we forget how much we depend on our cars. They get us to meetings, our kid’s soccer practice and take us to unforgettable vacation destinations. Show your car how much you care by taking care of it throughout the year. Here are 8 pro tips for keeping your car in top shape.
- Inspect your lightbulbs for burned out lights, and be sure to clean any light covers that are getting foggy.
- Replace worn wiper blades.
- Make sure your windshield wiper fluid is topped off—dust and inspect splats will require quite a few sprays.
- When’s the last time you changed your oil? Be sure to know your oil filter.
- If your air conditioner isn’t operating at peak performance, get it serviced to help prevent potential costly future repairs.
- Flush and refill the cooling system based on your manual’s instructions. If you’re uncomfortable doing this, bring your quality used car to The Auto Connection and we’ll be happy to do it for you.
- Your engine’s belts may have adjusted over the winter months, so be sure to have a qualified technician inspect them.
- Review your owner’s manual for recommended services you should schedule.
Need a reliable used car? The Auto Connection has you covered! Our buy here, pay here program can allow you to get in a car, regardless of your credit history.