Your quality used car works hard for you every day and never complains — even after you slam on the brakes, drive offroad, or forget to keep your gas tank full. Here are five easy ways to ensure your used car feels loved and appreciated.
1. Give it a deep clean. The accumulated winter weather can be hard on your car’s exterior. Show your car even more love by opting for an underbody wash, a high-pressure spray, and a wax finish.
2. Top it off. Now’s a good time to make sure your car’s fluids are all topped up. Keep your car running smoothly into spring with a quick check of the levels of oil, anti-freeze, and windshield washer fluid.
3. It’s what on the inside that counts. Give your used car’s interior some love by tidying up. In addition to cleaning out your trunk and removing any trash lying around, go the extra mile by investing in some seat covers or floor mats. Your car will thank you.
4. Be gentle. Sometimes all your loved one really needs is a hug, right? Well, you can’t exactly hug your car but you can use a lighter touch. Try not slamming on your brakes or hitting the gas pedal too hard. Your car will also appreciate you if you avoid potholes, drive slowly on rough roads, and slow down as you go over train tracks.
5. Find balance. For a smooth ride, get your tires aligned and rotated. Regular wheel alignment and rotation play a significant role in ensuring your vehicle maintains balanced and drives at its optimum level. For an even smoother ride, make sure your tires are properly inflated to the correct pressure indicated in your owner’s manual.
Are you in the market for a reliable used vehicle? As a premier buy here, pay here dealership in Hampton Roads, The Auto Connection helps people in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Richmond, Eastern Shore, Smithfield, Chesapeake and Newport News, VA get the financing they need to drive away in a quality used car, truck, SUV or van. Find out how easy it is to get a quality pre-owned vehicle of your own with buy here, pay here financing from The Auto Connection.
Get the approval process started from home with our easy online application.